Customer Service Representative
Red Devil Equipment Company/RADIA, located in Plymouth, designs, builds and markets quality equipment. Our products include an industry leading line of paint mixers used throughout the world along with material handling equipment. Red Devil Equipment is known for Quality and Durability. Many of our paint mixers have been in the field for 20 or 30 years. Our vision includes increasing quality and durability with an eye to the future that includes continued innovation while reducing the cost of our products. We have an exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager to work 40 hours a week.
Focus on customer inquiries, support and account development by responding and proactively communicating with our customers.
• Respond to and manage customer inquiries and/or expectations.
• Maintain and establish new customer relationships.
• Resolve customer concerns promptly and diplomatically.
• Prepare quotes, close the sale, process orders and communicate product availability.
• Identifying, investigating and troubleshooting customer account variances.
• Preparing and communicating various customer-specific reports.
• Minor marketing projects
• Three to five years previous work experience in customer service required.
• Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment preferred.
• Computer literate, proficient with CRM and intermediate MS Office skills.
• Creativity and proficient with Adobe Suite and Illustrator
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• High level of sense of urgency and proactivity.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for all existing customers by working independently with attention to product quality and results.
• High degree of responsiveness.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Bilingual; English and Spanish preferred but not required.
Red Devil Equipment Company/RADIA offers flexible working hours, highly competitive compensation and the opportunity to lead in a growing and forward-thinking organization. We offer a fast paced, fun family-owned environment.
If your qualifications and interests match our needs, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Type: Full-time