To meet the production schedule in a timely and efficient manner, producing only quality products safely. Actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
Areas of Impact:
Manufactured products’ consistency; product quality; timely completion of production schedule.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble quality products according to schedule by following assembly procedures and filling out In-Process Sheets, cross train in other work cells as needed. Work hours necessary to complete schedule. (90 % monthly)
- Maintain good housekeeping, empty garbage in cells. (5% monthly)
Other Job Duties: (5% monthly).
- Participate in projects as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Production Supervisor.
- Suggest improvements in processes, fixtures, and tools that will make assembling more efficient and repeatable.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required. One to three years of previous work experience.
- High mechanical ability with a good knowledge of various hand and power tools used in assembly.
- Good verbal communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Daily work around equipment and machinery. Occasional sitting, walking, bending (neck) and bending (waist). Frequent standing. Occasional lifting of up to fifty pounds. Visual acuity and repetitive hand use required.
If your qualifications and interests match our needs, we look forward to reviewing your resume. Local candidates only at this time please.